USEFUL HORSE hEALTH facts and tips
Getting to know your horse from its health down to its behavior is a good sign. It means, you’re on the right track in maintaining its entire well-being.
But if not, you might want to refer to these 8 horse health facts and tips that would surely help you in taking care of your horse. Also, you can find here the details of the great role of haarlem oil in your horse’s health.
Here are 8 USEFUL HORSE hEALTH facts and tips:
- Water is the most important nutrient for your horse. The average horse drinks 5 to 12 gallons of water daily. That’s why, horses should always have clean water and be allowed to drink until they are full, at least two times a day. It is also better to let your horse have its free-choice access to water.
- Horses that don’t get enough nutrients by eating forage alone should be supplemented with vitamins, and other maintenance that would help in keeping them in their best shape.
- Horses are social animals, and interacting with other animals is good for them. Best horse care means giving the natural and safest environment to them by providing companionship with other horses, and keeping their surroundings well-maintained and tidy.
- Whether we like it or not, horses may get sick and injured anytime, so also another key to good horse care is being able determine their health problems and treating them correctly. This in turn, will help you prevent your horse from acquiring more serious and fatal diseases.
- Since medications are given on a per-pound basis, better make sure you have knowledge of your horse’s weight. If your veterinarian prescribes a drug, always ask for his or her guidance to ensure that your horse receives the right treatment or cure.
- Horses may have certain problems with their oral health, and this may cause agony to them and definitely may lead to poor performance. Therefore, it’s vital to have their teeth regularly checked at least once a year.
- The average riding horse weighs more or less 450 kg (1000 pounds). Some horses especially ponies are “easy keepers” and prone to obesity, while other horses are “hard keepers”. Hard keepers require a big amount of food to maintain their regular built.
With all these in mind, Genuine Haarlem Oil plays an essential role in following the mentioned health tips and facts. As said, horses should have their supplements, especially those which don’t receive the optimum nutrients they need. Genuine Haarlem Oil is the best supplement for your horse to maintain its positive health. Not only that, this is also a remedy to different horse’s diseases.
To treat all kinds of diseases such as respiratory, muscular, arthritic, and intestinal problems, give your horse 10mL oral doses of Genuine Haarlem Oil for 8 consecutive days. Afterwards, give 10mL oral doses for the next two weeks. After ten days, repeat the dosage if needed.
Truly, knowing everything about your horse is a good step towards rendering the best care to them. You get them into the race or let them help you in the farm, so it’s just right to give back to their services by taking care of them the best way possible.